Awakening generates new correspondences internally and externally
Awakening of consciousness is very much talked about nowadays. Much information can be found on the topic, but one can very easily be misinformed.
In this stage of transition, the ego can use all the knowledge of wisdom to its advantage and keep storing it as beliefs.
The path to awakening
We have been walking towards awakening since the beginning of our human experience.
At the beginning of the path, we are innocent beings with the possibility to enjoy everything given to us without any restriction, in perfect harmony and loving interconnection with everything that exists.
The energy of perfection, peace, and happiness was so powerful at that moment that it became anchored within us, driving us to look for the same experience again.
Thanks to this impulse and the fruits gathered along the way we will graduate from human experience to move on to a new cycle of universal service.
As innocent beings, without any cumulated experience, we began on the path of a marvelous adventure, where we were given a free will (our ability to choose). This allowed us to experience life and activate all human potential and associated correspondences with the environment, as well as the results of all our actions.
As children, we discovered that we could break things with our hands, and were given authorization by our parents to experiment. In the same way, we began to make use of our free will and to undo everything at our disposal with inappropriate use of our potential, physical body, and all resources are given to us.
Inside the universe’s perfect and educational design, and with the purpose of developing skills or wisdom to rearrange those broken pieces, the innocent road of experimentation kept leading us to discover the pleasures of the ego. We believed that this was the road to experiment happiness we so longed for when in reality, it led us farther and farther each time.
The ego reached its peak of ignorance with a high dose of beliefs that would lead us to think that “we know everything”. We believed that the only thing that exists is what we can perceive in this limited material world. This led us to forget the original purpose of the process, the orientation that was giving us a point of reference to the origin, and the path we would be heading.
Our egotistical interests prevented us from remembering during a part of the journey, the original purpose of experimenting life as human beings. But thanks to that and the saturation of unwanted results, we learned that there is a perfect order and learning to identify it and follow it would allow us to return to the starting point, this time not as innocent beings, but as wise humans.
When the saturation point occurs and we experiment the most painful results of using our free will, the energy from the ego is exhausted and surrenders. This opens us to receive new tools of love and to renounce to the weapons used by our ego… It is at this precise moment when the path of awakening begins consciously…
What is awakening?
It is important to know that awakening has nothing to do with beliefs because those belong to the ego. Awakening is related to living, experience, the “personal and non-transferable” work of comprehending Love, and the transcendence of ego.
Nothing different from our will, commitment, discipline and development of internal virtues can awaken us. It is through action and transformation of our installed limitations that we can develop understanding and begin to deactivate our instinctive system of beliefs.
How to recognize that I am awakening?
Amidst all the misinformation, awakening can be linked to physical symptoms and with new energies entering our planet, or to the simple fact of acquiring knowledge.
Although these are elements that are part of awakening, they are not the most accurate indicators.
Awakening is an internal process that no one else can do for us. However, much support unseen by our five senses is available to help in the process.
When we awaken, we vibrate at a different frequency, because we are one step closer to the vibration of love. This requires vehicles that can sustain this energy. Changes must, therefore, happen at the level of our physical body, but only as a consequence of our inner work, not otherwise.
The truest and most accurate thermometer of awakening is the correspondences we begin to experiment at the internal level, for example, the unquestionable loyalty to give the best of ourselves and a greater sensation of peace and happiness, independently of events surrounding us. As a result, we improve our relationships, health, adaptability, and relation to resources.
The conscious process of awakening begins when we stop evolving automatically; we begin to recognize our ego and work willingly and consciously to overcome it…
- I stop depending on external factors and begin to manage my life from within, taking full responsibility for my own results.
- I stop believing that someone is hurting me, that someone is jeopardizing or favoring me, and likewise I am aware that I do not jeopardize nor favor anyone.
- I do not blame anything, anyone or myself because I know that guilt does not exist in the world of consciousness and love. Therefore, I am free from the need to defend myself or someone or something, as good as it seems for the ego.
- I stop asking others to solve my issues because I understand that I am the only one that can transform what generates them. I am committed to taking action allowing me to develop my wisdom.
- I take responsibility for my mistakes, knowing they are a form of feedback and a way to understand what I need to learn about myself. I let others take responsibility for their own results.
- I understand that being immersed in unpleasant situations for my ego, implies an opportunity to develop my consciousness, therefore, I do not run away from my commitment to integrating with everything that surrounds me.
- I understand that only interpretations of my ego can generate suffering and unmanageable situations.
- I convert my fears into a conscious energy.
From now on:
- There is no spite, resentment, hate, possessiveness or suffering within me.
- The idea of injustice vanishes from my mind because I recognize that this concept is only originated in beliefs and lack of understanding of universal laws.
- I understand that the place I am in right now is perfect and in alignment with my own development; I quit resisting, avoiding or running away from it.
- I willingly decide to commit to working on myself and not on others.
- I decide to improve my spirit and level myself with others.
- I detach from everything and everyone because my happiness, peace and love state does not depend on them.
- I serve by giving my best with no conditions whatsoever.
- My vital energy increases.
- I start to enjoy everything I do.
- My prosperity increases as a result of recognizing, enhancing and giving to others the best of myself.
- Relationships improve, and new ones are established with even more harmony and affinity.
- I feel good where ever I am because I relate from who I truly am and not from the masks of ego that I left behind.
- My physical body starts to regenerate and to recuperate its original pattern from which it was created.
How do you evaluate yourself today in your awakening process?
What kind of commitments must you generate today with yourself to completely take advantage of the information and energies available on the planet in support of your awakening process?