Only one who has can give, one who doesn’t have can only take
If a bulb cannot get sufficient current, it will not light. The same happens to us. If we do not know how to generate and maintain our vital energy, we enter into the state of energy discharge and therefore inefficient to cope and manage our own lives.
When our mind is in a contaminated state, it syncs with everything that brings suffering, distress, depression, and limitations, driving us towards depressive areas of fear and anguish.
The effect of this is a decrease of our vital energy and connection with basic states of instinct, which lead us to defend ourselves, to run away, to attack or just passivity, despair or total inactiveness.
The balance of our vital energy is achieved by:
- Renouncing to contaminated energies
- Generating energy that keeps us charged
1. Renouncing everything that contaminates
Much of the contaminated energy is generated by thoughts that consume and trigger both physical and mental exhaustion. By renouncing to this energy, you are opening the channel that leads to the energy that connects to your inner magician.
- The belief system you manage determines the stability or instability of your vital energy. If you disagree, if you suffer, if you distress, if you only see problems, if you get undesired results, it is time to review the information that is ruling your life. The ego is taking over and so you’re facing the best opportunity of your life, work and transform your concepts and false beliefs into truths of understanding in order to generate different external correspondences.
- When you connect with your center of love and peace, you can relate to the challenges and difficulties efficiently and harmoniously. Peace does not consume energy, conflict does.
- Channel your emotions and feelings properly. There is a close relationship between emotions and feelings we generate and our nerve centers. If these energies are not addressed properly, they eventually consume energy meant for other specific functions, eventually weakening our immune system.
- Direct your thoughts voluntarily. Do not let them go towards complaining, negativity, criticism, judgment or any of the manifestations of the ego. Search for solutions and do not over-dimension problems.
- Stay away from the drama. “Unmanageable” situations do not exist. Every situation is neutral and can be operated from neutrality with the necessary information and adequate training.
- Errors or mistakes are NOT bad, much less catastrophic. This is a concept of the ego. The error is simply an undesirable result and can become desirable if you learn to identify the value of the result.
- Do not let energy vampires feed on your energy. Nor become one of them feeding on others’ energy to be charged. You are responsible for generating and maintaining your own energy, and each and everyone around you is responsible for their own energy. Try it! When two people have taken responsibility for their own energy management, the outcome of the relationship will be the multiplication of energy and not a loss thereof, so there could never be emptiness.
- Humans are social beings by nature. Surround yourself with people who empower your internal virtues, not with those who help you justify your limitations.
- Break free from burdens that do not correspond to you. Allow everyone to assume their own result is to allow the development of their potential and to recognize how to function and flow with the universal laws.
2. Generate energy that keeps you charged
- Perform daily activities that connect with your own generator of passion.
- Identify your greatest strengths and express them unconditionally. When you’re working from your center of Love, the result is always LOVE.
- Watch and get in touch with nature.
- Recognize and focus your attention on what you can get off from the universe daily to carry out your life experience.
- Alternate action activities with rest. Stay active and sleeping properly.
- Eat healthy
- Maintain and engage in a healthy sexual practice. Listen to your body and respond to energy shortages. Your energy can be nourished through the five senses.
- Generate affection, give affection, share affection.
- Look for empowering readings that help you understand yourself and expand the vision of yourself as well.
- Perform relaxation exercises, visualization, and meditation. Remember to focus your attention on your breath to quiet the noise of your mind.
- Take responsibility for your own thoughts. Generate thoughts of love, peace, and happiness to all people and circumstances you face daily.
- Perform a list of pleasant memories and experiences. If you already experienced such states, you can go back to them when you choose so.
- Connect with your heart.
- Remember that there is always an option of Love to address any circumstance. If the answer does not come automatically, be open to learn and navigate within the unknown. Before incarnating, you committed to your own evolution and expansion of your own consciousness.
- Count on everything you need for your work! Watch your vital energy and everything will become clear.