What is Love?
The cosmic law of Universal Love, ruler of all universal laws shows that:
- LOVE builds, not destroys;
- Gives freedom, not denies it;
- Does not subject to nor subjects itself to;
- LOVE does not treasure, but shares;
- It is not selfish, possessive nor authoritarian;
- It is impersonal, generous and sympathetic;
- LOVE is not discriminatory or personal, but universal and impersonal;
- IT is delivered without expecting rewards or recognition;
- Love does not forgive, because nothing offends it;
- It does not demand because it has no expectation;
- Love does not reason because it is a divine feeling rather than a calculated thought;
- Love is not greedy, because it has it all;
- It does not criticize, because it understands the divinity of man, respects his wishes and free will;
- It does not fall into jealousy, because it extends into every heart;
- It loves all and shares without feelings of belonging or possession;
- LOVE is protector without discrimination, for to Love, all are his children, mothers, fathers, husbands, brothers, friends.
- Love does not have favorites and extends itself as a perfect feeling and divine energy that is.
- Love is God, and therefore is perfect and absolute.
- It is silent, because it is wisdom;
- Its manifestations are simple and humble, but sincere and pure.
- Nothing disturbs Love because it is intact;
- Nothing extinguishes it, because it is infinite;
- It belongs to all, because it is universal and cosmic.
“All that happens in life has a profound meaning of Love”
Do you practice the law of Universal Love fully?