Law of Harmony
Principles to recognize its existence
- All that is emitted acts, reacts and returns
- All that is attacked defends itself
- All that pleases is accepted
- Only love can transform the beast in men
- Only comprehension prevents destruction
- Situations have to be managed as opposed to them managing us
- The example is the best teacher
- The law of harmony is superior in hierarchy to the law of nature. Therefore, it manages more information and processes in the universe. Nevertheless, nature lives in harmony but not in peace.
- It enables the coordinated operation of the universe.
- Creations manifested as living beings interact with each other. Through the law of harmony, creations maintain but do not destroy each other.
- It always seeks the balance between opposing forces (it seeks balance from a space of reaction rather than comprehension)
- It regulates the cycles and rhythms of the universe
- It generates emotions and feelings of pleasure and displeasure in human experience
- Every living being is responsible for its own source of energy. Otherwise the universe corrects any imbalance.
- The law of harmony in mammals is codified in the instinct within their limbic system, where emotions and feelings, whether pleasant or unpleasant, are generated
Manifestations generated from flowing with the Law of Harmony
- Value and love what we have and do
- Respect of all beings in the universe
- Love our enemies as thyself
- Think positive and be happy
- Adapt to the characteristics and circumstances of where we are
- Not be affected by life events.
- Be tolerant, kind, friendly
- Have good relationships and socialize
- Make agreements
- Generate and communicate feelings of pleasure, beauty and aesthetics
- Give satisfaction
- Choose consciously to eliminate trauma and limitations
Results of stepping out of the law of harmony
The results of stepping out the law of harmony (allowed by higher laws in order to be recognized) are:
- Communication problems
- Emotional conflicts
- Psychological traumas
- Alienation, etc.